The following news story appeared on the T&M homepage:
U.K. SUBS GOOGLE PAGE!
Jonathan Hollins, otherwise known as 'John the Punk', of http://www.jhwebdesigner.com has designed a great 'U.K. Subs Google Page'.
Start your web browser off by using the U.K. Subs Google Page, make this your Homepage to the Web Browser you use; Internet Explorer, FireFox, Google Chrome, or Safari.
1. Open up your IE
2. Click on TOOLS at the top navigation
at the very bottom of the menu Click ON INTERNET OPTIONS
on the pop-up: on GENERAL TAB - HOME PAGE- click on the BUTTON "USE CURRENT" - then click the APPLY button, and OK button at the bottom of pop-up.
Close out IE and then Re-open and your should see the U.K. Subs Google Page on start up.
1. Open up your FireFox
2. Click on TOOLS -> OPTIONS
3. GENERAL TAB - Startup
When FireFox starts: select - Show my home page
click on the Button of USE CURRENT PAGE
Click OK at the bottom of Pop-up. Close out FireFox then Re-open, and you should see the U.K. Subs Google Page on start up.
1. Open up your Google Chrome
2. on the far RIGHT CORNER at the TOP next to the address bar are 3 lines - click on that
3. Click on SETTINGS
4. ON STARTUP - select Open a Specific page or set of pages. click on the blue link of SET PAGES
5. Click on USE CURRENT PAGES button, then CLICK OK
Close out Google Chrome, and Re-start and you should see the U.K. Subs Google Page on start up.
1. Open up your Safari
2. click on EDIT -> Preferences
3. GENERAL TAB - HOMEPAGE area click on SET TO CURRENT PAGE button - then close out the pop-up
...close out Safari, and Re-start and you should see the U.K. Subs Google Page on start up.
NICE ONE JOHN! Cheers!