U.K. Subs play the Stour Centre in Ashford/Good Mood Halifax, England
Charlie Harper - vocals
Nicky Garratt - guitar
Paul Slack - bass
Pete Davies - drums
TWELFTH DATE OF THE ‘STRANGLEHOLD' UK TOUR
The venue is not clear for this date as press adverts seem to contradict each other (see below) though the venue may well have been changed, the Ashford gig appears to be rescheduled for the 28th.
- Above: News article, Record Mirror, 7th July 1979.
Please contact us if you can provide this website with any of the following:
- Your personal review of the show
- Photos from this gig
- A scan of the poster for this gig
- A scan of the ticket for this gig
- This gig's set list
- Any newspaper/fanzine preview or review
Click on images to enlarge:
- Above: Music press advert from New Musical Express, unknown date
- Above: Music press advert from Melody Maker, 23 June 1979
Two Page Article In NME
- Above: NME article, 7th July 1979, page 7 and 8.
Enlarged copies of the text below for all the ageing punks!
- Below: News story in Record Mirror